Contraception clinics provide a selection of services and may offer:
Some contraception clinics may offer specialist services also, including:
- counselling for incest, rape and abuse that is sexual (male sterilisation) counselling and procedures
- pre-abortion and post-abortion counselling and recommendation
- gynaecology clinics
- menopause clinics
- female sterilisation counselling and recommendation
- “well woman” screening
Where am I able to obtain an implant fitted or eliminated?
You will get a contraceptive implant fitted or eliminated:
- at a contraception or intimate health (GUM) clinic
- by a GP or training nursing assistant
Merely a particularly trained medical practitioner or nursing assistant can fit or eliminate contraceptive implants.
Contraceptive implants are offered for free in the NHS.
Fitting and getting rid of your contraceptive implant
A contraceptive implant is a slim, versatile pipe about 4cm long and 2mm dense. Continue a ler sobreYou understand : medical care solutions given by contraception clinics …