The moment Turkish matchmaking internet site evlilikci.com made headlines, it got banned. The working platform had been arranged to assist hitched women and men from Turkey locate a partner that is second. That is in accordance with religious stipulations.
The web site, which was turn off last week, boasted to be the very first of the type in Turkey. As well as being one of three global ( with a comparable platforms available in England and Indonesia). The solution agreed to assist unhappily married males or women achieve bliss in just minimal work. Before being power down, the website defined its clientele as:
– Men, who for various reasons aren’t divorcing from their lovers, while they not any longer reside in a relationship
– Females, whom for assorted reasons decide not to ever marry but simultaneously selected to not sin
– ladies, whom look for a relationship having a man that is married
– ladies, whom end up in a situation that is hopeless are in danger of dropping victim to prostitution
– women and men who would like to satisfy their desires that are sexual committing a sin
– Those, who would like to marry
Media reports about the working platform sparked outrage. The Federation of Turkish Women’s Associations (TKFD) instantly took appropriate action, contacting Ankara’s state attorney to shut straight down the website. The TKFD said: “The platform makes use of the feminine human body and spiritual rituals to help expand gender discrimination. with its declaration”
It nevertheless remains uncertain whom went the working platform that now was power down in the behest of Turkey’s Information and Communication Technologies Authority (BTK). The internet site’s “About” part cited from Koran chapter 4, which sets out the relationship between both women and men.
Yet comparable sites can nevertheless be aquired online. “Second spouse” and “Syrian Females” are two such platforms. Continue a ler sobreTurkish matchmaking site that aided married individuals find a partner that is second been power down …